On ADTEKR this week…
- Vlogging or flogging? – Sarah reports on new CAP guidance on for marketing practices for video bloggers
Headlines: What’s in the news?
- Facebook best traffic source for news – the social network now accounts for more of the traffic to news sites than Google.
- SMS is dying – study published this week on mobile messaging shows a high proportion of smartphone users abandoning SMS in favour of messaging apps like Whatsapp and Kik.
- Strong results for Salesforce – the CRM and cloud computing provider has reported impressive results for the year to date.
- Twitter gives Promoted Tweets more mobile reach – using the Twitter Audience Platform, advertisers can extend the same creative and data targeting they use for Promoted Tweets and Promoted Videos to other publishers apps.
- Advertisers: Manage Consumer Data Like Financial Data – Tim Webster, chief strategy officer and co-founder of The Exchange Lab argues for a cautious approach toward consumer data, as privacy becomes an increasingly hot topic.
- 10 Conferences Every Digital Marketer Should Consider Attending – AdWeek pulls together its top pick of events for digital marketers over the coming year.
- Google’s Alphabet: Marketing Mistake or Trend-Setting? AdExchanger reflects on Google’s most recent marketing move.
5 Minute ADTEKR was last modified: August 21st, 2015 by